Help center guides
Microsoft Education online training
Microsoft have created a large number of courses which users are able to complete for free. Each course will earn you points and badges. To see some of the badges you can earn click here. We have added some links below to courses you may be interested in getting started with.
- Meet Microsoft Teams (Beginner) – 125 points – https://education.microsoft.com/courses-and-resources/resources/meet-microsoft-teams
- Introduction to Microsoft Teams (Beginner) – the digital hub for educators and students – 500 points – https://preview.education.microsoft.com/course/87c99804/overview
- Getting started with Onenote (Beginner) – 500 Points – https://education.microsoft.com/Getting-Started-with-OneNote
- OneNote Class Notebook: A teacher’s all-in-one notebook for students (intermediate) – 500 points – https://preview.education.microsoft.com/course/e597ca7b/overview
- Independent learning with maths tools in OneNote (intermediate) – 500 Points – https://preview.education.microsoft.com/course/c04cb8b0/overview