Set up your Class Notebook
- In your new Class Team select the Class Notebook tab at the top of the General channel.
- Select set up a OneNote Class Notebook and select Blank Notebook.
- The next screen will give you an overview of what will be created in you Class Notebook, select Next.
- If you would like to update the sections each student will get in their own area within the Class Notebook, change these here. Once ready select Create.
- Your Class Notebook will now be set up ready for you to start using.
- Once your class Notebook is ready you will see this in the Class Notebook Tab.
- Select the arrow at the top left to see all the sections that have been created for you.
Teacher Only section
- By default, a Teacher only section isn’t created. To enable this section, select Class Notebook and then Manage Notebooks.
- Click on ‘Add Teacher-Only section group’ to enable the group.