As a CET student or member of staff with a school Office 365 email account you can download and install the latest full version of Microsoft Office on up to five devices, including iPhones, iPads and Android devices, as well as PCs and Apple Macs. This offer is available for as long as you’re a student or member of staff at a CET school. Follow the steps below to install Office on your own device such as a home PC or tablet.
- Go to aka.ms/office-install and if you’re not already signed in, select Sign in and then sign in with your school email address and password.
- Select Install Office to begin downloading Office.
This will now Download Office onto your device. To complete the install follow the steps for either PC or Mac below.
Install on a PC
- Depending on your browser, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
- If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
The installation will now start.
- Your install is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and an animation plays to show you where to find the Office applications on your computer. Select Close.
Install on a Mac
- Once the download has completed, open Finder, go to Downloads, and double-click Microsoft Office installer.pkg file (the name might vary slightly).
On the first installation screen, select Continue to begin the installation process.
- Review the software license agreement, and then click Continue.
- Select Agree to agree to the terms of the software license agreement.
- Choose how you want to install Office and click Continue.
- Review the disk space requirements or change your install location, and then click Install.
- Enter your Mac login password, if prompted, and then click Install Software. (This is the password that you use to log in to your Mac.)
- The software begins to install. Click Close when the installation is finished
Open one of the Office applications such as Word.
When the Office app opens, accept the license agreement. Office will now be activated and ready to use.
To install the office app on your mobile device click on the link below.